Joining the newest division of CMA, this is an exciting opportunity to be part of a brand new engineering team and shape the software arm of our business, delivering software that not only supports our consultancy teams but also leading the development and transformation of our core SaaS platform, Applyzer.
You will support our engineering team in the maintenance & development of our external websites & platforms, in addition to creating requirement definitions and technical specifications for web applications, plugins and interfaces that may be required. As well as our core platform work you will also need to be flexible to occasionally work on short-term projects which can be both client-facing and internal to support our 3 consultancy teams. This of course makes the role incredibly interesting and challenging for the right super-talented individual!
You will help design the overall architecture and introduce additional services as part of our platform, meaning you will be play a pivotal role to the shape of our software both in the immediate and long terms. You will also be involved in the design of our CI / CD pipeline and you participate in the continuous optimization of the development processes.
- You are trained as an IT specialist, have a comparable qualification, or have completed a degree in an engineering discipline
- You should have experience with PHP frameworks like Symfony 4/5
- You have previous experience of leveraging web service technologies (REST, SOAP) and databases (MySQL and NoSQL) within previous projects
- Documentation and quality assurance are a matter of course for you
- Structured work and initiative are essential
- You are flexible, a team player and ready to take on responsibility
- Language skills: German and English