The CMA CRM team helps clients maximise the retention and conversion of their app’s users through omni-channel campaigns (predominantly app & browser push notifications, emails, inbox and in-app messages). As a solid understanding of messaging capabilities are essential the success of the CRM team our team supports clients in selecting,
integrating and using the right CRM platform for them; this commonly includes liaising with the client Product & Development teams. The CRM team ultimately aims to provide analysis, strategy, preparation (liaising with Creative teams), campaign & journey execution, reporting and optimisation.
As a member of the CRM team you are expected to work on all of these areas and manage your own accounts from the get-go. You will be responsible for the delivery of these services to your clients, with the support of your manager and the Senior Consultants within the CRM team when necessary.
A few examples of the areas you will be expected to deliver for our clients:
- Build a strong relationship with your clients and imbed yourself as a key member of their team
- Project-manage initiatives and provide visibility on timelines and progress to your team and your client on a regular basis
- Analyse the client needs and customer behaviour to draw learnings, future strategies and theories
- Build a CRM strategy that will release and exceed the client’s expectations
- Deliver your plan to the client, identify obstacles, and assure them that the strategy you have suggested is the best for them.
- Develop a communications plan to fulfil your strategy
- Build tech specifications for your clients’ development teams so they may integrate the underlying technology in order to support your campaigns
- Investigate and provide technical solutions to implementation challenges and troubleshoot issues
- Undertake QA with regard to the CRM integration and liaise with your clients’ developers
- Write creative briefs, liaising with creative teams (coordinators, designers, copywriters, translators)
- Writing or reviewing copy in order to comply with client briefs and drive conversion goals
- Designing and implementing test plans and optimizing push notifications, in-app messaging, inbox messages, browser push and email (amongst others!)
- Advising clients on the technical specification required to support CRM campaigns & journeys
- Setting-up or reviewing campaign mechanics across a range of CRM platforms
- Setting-up reports and analysing campaign/strategy performance
- Monitoring email reputation and making recommendations
- Support the pre-sales process through material preparation, presentation delivery and pre-sales meetings.
You will receive direct and online training but will also be expected to search for information yourself on specific CRM platforms as required. We expect you to have an advanced knowledge of CRM systems and quickly learn new CRM tools as and when necessary. From being a solid CRM practitioner, we expect you to become a mobile CRM expert following our training, growing and sharing your knowledge with the team.
We want to bring to the team a well-rounded consultant, experienced in managing a heavy workload with pressing priorities, and in building relationships with stakeholders in various teams. As a large part of our work is based on data and on technology
solutions, you must be analytical and have a keen interest in technology. You must be willing to take initiative and investigate data and technology challenges and perform well in a team environment. You will need to be both strategical and hands-on, able to look at the big picture and prioritise the activities with the highest return, as well as look at campaigns day-in and day-out and not make mistakes in their set-up.
You should have the following:
- Degree with level 2.1 or above
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a B2C CRM position
- Experience managing push notifications and / or email campaigns
- Strong experience in data analytics, requesting, reviewing data, inferring results
- and drawing accurate & statistically sound conclusions
- Very strong communication skills
- Perfect spoken and written English
- Ability to focus on a task and get it done quickly with a high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and organise your work to meet tight deadlines
- Great work ethic and a desire to learn and progress
Due to the varied nature of CMA’s CRM clients, any of these would be a massive plus:
- Knowledge of HTML for emails
- Experience working with mobile apps
- Statistical modelling experience
- Experience with project management
- The ability to write to an excellent level in a second language
The CMA offices are based in London (Moorgate). Given the nature of this role, some light
travel might be required to establish a working relationship our clients. Most of our
clients are in the UK, Southern Europe and the US.