The one thing above all we expect from our Consultants is commitment and appetite to do things better!
In this role, you will report to the head of App Store Optimization. You will be asked to work on a number of varied projects and manage a number of clients accounts.
As Performance Marketing Consultant, you will learn CMA’s techniques and frameworks, develop client’s digital paid media plan into successful mobile marketing campaigns that build brand awareness, inspire and engage customers and ultimately drive conversions. You will also create and present weekly/monthly results to clients, stay abreast of the latest developments in marketing and ensure clients and colleagues benefit from this acquired knowledge.
On a typical day, you’ll be expected to delve into our client’s data (from providing data-driven insights to using your own creativity to design, launch, and optimise app campaigns), you’ll prepare presentations and continuously identify avenues for growth ensuring client’s needs are met on an ongoing basis.
You’ll provide weekly updates for clients’ presence on app stores, work with our designer to create imagery/ videos, and liaise with their product team to prioritise ASO/ASA-driven recommendations.
You will be expected to work with clients in a varied range of sectors including Publishing, Photo & Video, Wagering, Banking, Health & Fitness etc.
You will need to be both strategical and hands-on, able to look at the big picture and prioritise your activities. As a large part of our work is based on data, you must be analytical and willing to take initiative and investigate data.
You should have the following:
- 2+ years’ hands-on in the mobile marketing space managing paid app campaigns (Apple Search Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Ads)
- Experience managing budgets and comfortable with quarterly, monthly and weekly budget setting
- Understanding of performance marketing ROI and how to calculate users profitability
- Strong statistical and analytical skills – proficient in analysing and interpreting data
- Ability to use data to inform the effectiveness of channels and campaigns
- Experience in manipulating data from platforms such as AppsFlyer, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, etc. and analysing it
- Having hands-on experience of App Store Optimization is a huge advantage in this role
- Strong presentation and consultancy skills are required to conduct regular client meetings, and articulate the results of the work you have delivered.