The CMA CRM team helps clients increase the retention and conversion of their app’s users through omni-channel campaigns (main channels used: app & browser push notifications, emails, inbox and in-app messages). As the messaging capabilities are essential to CRM success, the team helps supports clients in selecting, integrating and using the right CRM system for them (including liaising with the client Product & Development teams). The team aims to provide analysis, strategy, preparation (liaising with Creative teams in particular), campaign & journeys implementation, reporting and optimisation.
As a member of the CRM team you will develop your skill to work on all of these areas and ultimately manage your own accounts.
The key purpose of the CRM Executive is to support the delivery of multiple client projects, through activities such as:
- Setting up or reviewing campaign mechanics across a range of CRM platforms
- Implementing and testing push notifications, in-app messaging, inbox messages, browser push and email (amongst others!)
- Conducting industry benchmarks and competitor analysis
- Pulling data extracts from CRM platforms, analysing, correlating and refreshing reports
- Advising clients on the technical specification required to support CRM campaigns & journeys
- Assisting with testing of CRM implementations & messaging within client apps
- Liaising with client and CRM provider’s technical teams
- Writing creative briefs, liaising with creative teams (coordinators, designers, copywriters, translators)
- Writing or reviewing copy
You will receive direct and online training. We expect you to quickly take on new tasks, learning how to use new and often complex tools. As you gain knowledge, know-how, experience and confidence, you will take on more responsibilities, working directly with the clients and building relationships with them. You will be able to perform detailed analysis in a more independent fashion, bringing their own ideas and views to optimise campaigns whilst developing these into a client’s broader CRM strategy.
You will be expected to bring to the team a good knowledge of marketing and B2C CRM fundamentals, and to quickly become a mobile CRM expert, growing and sharing their knowledge with the team.
The company is fast-paced and we deliver a world-leading set of services, keeping abreast of advances in technology, and helping our clients provide the best experience to their users. You will benefit from exposure to different industries, brands, CRM systems and requirements, working alongside and learning from a very experienced team. You will have significant opportunities to grow by bringing their own unique value & shaping their own career path, by specialising in technical, project management or analytical & reporting areas within the team.
We want to bring to the team a curious, agile mind, eager to have an impact, happy to ask for clarifications or additional training when needed. As a large part of our work is based on data and on technology solutions, you must be analytical and be interested in technology. You must be willing to take initiative and investigate data and technology challenges and perform well in a team environment.
You should have the following:
- Degree with level 2.1 or above
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a B2C CRM position
- Experience managing push notifications and / or email campaigns
- Strong interest in data analytics, and experience reviewing data, inferring results and drawing accurate & statistically sound conclusions.
- Very strong communication skills
- Perfect spoken and written English
- Ability to focus on a task and get it done quickly with a high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and organise your work to meet tight deadlines
- Great work ethic and a desire to learn and progress
Due to the varied nature of CMA’s CRM clients, any of these would be a massive plus:
- Knowledge of HTML for emails
- Experience working with mobile apps
- Statistical modelling experience
- Experience with project management
- The ability to write to an excellent level in a second language